1. Commitment to Personal Data Protection
2. The Data We Collect
The types of Data that we collect will depend on the type of services or products being requested or offered to you. These may include certain information such as but not limited to your personal information, title, name, age, gender, date of birth, family status, identification or passport information, contact information, telephone numbers, physical address information, email address, fax numbers, credit card information, billing address and contact information, company name, business title or any other information which would be reasonably required for us to provide you with the services or products being requested or offered to you. We may obtain information regarding your location according to your Internet Protocol (IP) Address in order to better serve you and provide information about our products or or services most suited to you. We may also require copies of some documentation such as identification or passport copies or proof of address in certain circumstances. We may record telephone conversations between you and our staff for record keeping and training purposes.
3. Purpose and use of Data
We may use Data collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing you with information, products/or services as you may require from us or which we may offer to you;
- Handling payments for any such information, products or services;
- Dealing with any inquiries, customer service issues or complaints;
- Managing any referrals that you have made to someone or that someone has made to you with respect to our company or services;
- For use of the online services available through our websites or applications, by postal mail, through telecommunications channels or through any other form of communication;
- Marketing of our services, research, promotions or any other form of managing the customer relationship with you;
- Managing any part of the operations that are required to provide you with the products and/or services contracted from us or offered to you;
- For any other incidental or associated purposes relating to any other purpose which you may agree to from time to time;
- For the use of any of our subsidiaries, business associates or associated companies in connection with any of the points mentioned herein.
- Transfer and Disclosure of Data
We may disclose and transfer Data to our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates or other persons who we consider appropriate in connection with the services provided or to be provided to you or to inform you about our company’s news, information and/or promotions regarding our products or services.
We may also be required to disclose Data by law or court order or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities or administrative organs. The Data may also be sourced from or transferred to jurisdictions outside the United States of America in accordance with the points mentioned herein. Otherwise, the Data will be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed or transferred to other parties Customer lists and information are properly considered aassets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entitiy, our customer list and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred.
We will not sell or share your Personal Information with any other third-parties or unaffiliated companies. We will not release information about our customers or former customers unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent;
- We believe the recipient to be your or your authorized representative; or
- We are required by law to release information to the recipient.
5. Emails; Opt Out
When you receive an email from us, you will have the choice to opt out of future emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our intention to send you only email communications, e.g. newsletters, that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. We may use a third party email service provider to send emails. This service provider is prohibited from using your email address for any purpose other than to send email on our behalf.
6. Data Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. You should always safeguard your own personal information by protecting passwords used to access websites and by safely disposing of records no longer needed.
7. How to Access and Correct Data
You may request access to your Data or request corrections to your Data at any time. If you wish to obtain a copy of your data or wish to correct any of it, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail to the following address: PO Box 44371, Detroit, MI 48244.
We may also track certain actions taken through our website through the use of third party cookies, third-party vendor’s use of first-party cookies, first-party identifiers, web beacons and similar technologies to collect or receive information from our website and elsewhere on the internet. Such information may be used for measurement services and ad targeting. You are always free to opt-out of such tracking, collection or use of information. Please refer to a site such as aboutads.info/choices or tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for further information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors and ask that children under 18 years of age not submit personal information on our Website